I have several magazine subscriptions and am REALLY bad about letting them pile up. So here is my new idea........ I will get to at least ONE of my magazines in the pile every weekend and post about it here. This may include me sharing a recipe I wanna try or maybe information about something concerning women's health (sorry to the guy followers) or maybe even just an advertisement that caught my eye.
So let's get this party started!!!
Up on this weeks agenda? The May 2012 issue of More magazine. If you haven't heard of it, you are probably a much younger gal than me as it is a magazine directed toward women over 40. There are loads of articles that would interest gals of all ages tho, so don't stop reading yet. :) And since this is week one of my foray into Magazine Monday, I will keep it short and sweet.
What Not to Wear Ever
- Pleats They add volume in all the wrong places. Want texture? Try tweed.
- Ruffles Too poufy. Floral prints (small please) are equally feminine.
- Bulky Knits Even in dark hues they add pounds. We like soft layers.
- Horizontal Stripes If you love the classic pattern, find it in accessories.
- Capped Sleeves Makes even thin arms look chunky. Choose anything else.
Until next time....
Keep on creating!!!